Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 3

    Not my wedding...

    But still SO gorgeous (I am assuming my wedding will be gorgeous...haha). The weekend was awesome - great night on Saturday. Shattered all the next day though!

    The ceremony was great - the groom looked SO nervous when he first got up there. But he loosened up in the end. Hehe.

    Check out the stunning bride:


    I loved her dress - it just suited her PERFECTLY

    The boys practicing before the ceremony

    Bridal party - Chris looking REALLY nervous

    Vows...

    All done!!!!

    Mrs Kelly!!!!!

    Corey all kilted out!

    So that was the ceremony all done and dusted. After that it was basically time to party. And party we did!!! Nothing better to celebrate, right???

    Bride & Groom arriving at the reception dinner!

    Bridesmaids :)

    More photos to come in the next post...I took WAY too many!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008