Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 27

    There is something wrong

    When one can sleep in - and does. And actually wakes up and discovers that it's only 7.30am. That should be banned!

    Things to do today:

    - Finish of place name holders
    - Boys pick up suits
    - Tidy house
    - NAP!!!
    - Pack for honeymoon???

    I'm sure there are things I've forgotten that need doing...

    Oh...

    - Source car ribbon

    I don't know why people do this to themselves! We could have just eloped!!!

    Also, a picture to amuse:

    My other wedding and "family" photo

    The photographer had shaky hands - good thing we didn't pay him quite as much as the other photographer! Lol

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008