Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 13

    My little friends


    Well, they aren't really MY friends. Mummy duck would just as soon attack me as have me come close! But look at the wee paradise duck babies! They're actually quite big here. There's two in this picture and another one here...


    They are a little hard to see...which is why I guess camouflage works!

    BUT...want to know something really sad?? When they were really little there used to be NINE of them. Now there are THREE left!!!

    Sad huh??? I don't know what happened to the other six. It went from nine, to six, to three. They used to all huddle under mummy duck early (well, walking to work time) in the morning. It was very cute!!

    And then one day I caught daddy duck (not pictured and currently MIA) trying to lead the whole family across a VERY busy stretch of road. He got about halfway across - mum and babies were a little smarter - and all the cars came and he freaked out and started running back.

    Crazy ducks.

    But these three are still around! I hope they make it!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008