Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 6

    All artistic-like

    So being on holiday is good for the soul (I totally didn't mean to get all preachy in the last post...btw - Elinor has responded and she pities me...good thing I care fairly little about her opinion! Really I pity her for her narrow minded-ness.) I have finally had a bit of a chance to play around with photoshop with recent photos :)


    Candle in a bar that we ate at in Queenstown. I think it's called Brazz???

    Lillies in the Queenstown botanical gardens

    The gateway to Narnia...

    Pretty roses :)

    Thistles out the back at Ohau

    Glenorchy

    Queenstown was fun :) Good-ish weather and we had a gorgeous little apartment to ourselves which was quite self sufficient really. We were only there two days but it was a pretty good way to unwind.

    So yes, am having fun "playing" and am actually quite pleased with the results of what I've played with. Shall have to do more as long as this holiday lasts! SO not looking forward to going back to work :P

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008