Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 9

    *sigh*

    Well...all good things must come to an end I guess. I have to go back to work on Monday - which means we are leaving Ohau tomorrow morning :P

    I really, really don't want to!!! *sob*

    Although right now I'm in a lot of pain. So I'd probably sob over having to move off the couch. We went mountain biking today. Hard core!!!

    Weather when we started out...see that little trail up the hill? THAT'S where we were heading!

    It was so lucky that I've been doing 3km around the village pretty much daily since we've been here. I think if I'd done no exercise at all I'd have been in A LOT of trouble...lol. As it was it was pretty intense. Lots of hills and pretty rough terrain.


    Geeky husband lol

    Our intrepid leader - excepting he is behind other people

    Isaac doesn't really like biking - well, he never used to. He's more of a runner. But I basically never run because I don't like the impact. (Possibly because I don't have proper running shoes!) Anyway, am hoping to talk him into getting bikes because that will actually mean that I will possibly be inspired to get some exercise when NOT on holiday.


    Me all hot and sweaty - awesome :P

    I have not the ability or stamina to make it up this hill. But if you peer closely you will see the intrepid leader make his way up!

    So yes, two hours (approximately) there and back. 8kms total...but felt a LOT harder than that, probably because we weren't on the flat. Parts were very windy and rainy. My Columbia outer served me quite well when we were waiting for the really fit ones to make it up the hill and back.

    However, it really fined up for the ride back :)

    So yes, sore and holidays are over. Much sadness! But I'll sleep well tonight!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008