Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 14

    I am a perfectly responsible human being

    I am working on the design for the wedding thank you cards. It needs to be done...and I quite like doing it. Don't like it when people keep "reminding" me to send thank you cards. As though we weren't ALWAYS intending on sending thank you cards.

    I love them but REALLY. I am not a child and am perfectly responsible (mostly!).

    I just dislike it when every form of communication contains a reminder to send thank you cards to overseas people.

    I'm GETTING to it!!! *sigh*

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008