Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 9

    Fringe is back!


    Nothing like a tidy to make you feel good about yourself!

    I find that if you don't make eye contact your soul doesn't get sucked into the camera...

    I love V for Hair. I see the head stylist there and she's awesome! I will have to start going back to see Amber once she starts cutting again though. I always feel like I'm cheating on my hairdresser if I go see someone else.

    Does any one else feel that way or is it just me and my neurotic personality???

    Did the early Mother's Day thing with Mum & Dad today. Test ran the new Drexels in Ricc Mall. YUMMY! I love Drexels. It is SO GOOD. Love the Mexican 3 egg omelette. I always get no guacamole and mushroom instead. *drool* And free refills of coffee...muwahaha.

    Highly recommended. Tomorrow we are doing the Ground Floor Cafe for breakfast with Isaac's mum. I'd better get on my bike soon or I'll have to start rolling places!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008