Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 7

    Fly, fly my pretty!

    My week has gone so quickly! Seriously. We're at thursday already, and let's be honest right now it's pretty much friday. Surprisingly, or unsurprisingly, it hasn't really gone to plan. It was supposed to be my "down" week. (Up week is small group week)

    The weekend has blown out on me due to Mother's Day - not that I mind as I appreciate a day that is all about appreciating my mum - but with two families it takes a lot of negotiating. Less with my family and more so with Isaac's. But that's ok.

    House stuff is totally in full swing and taking up time! But that's good, sooner we get it all started the sooner they can start building!

    Stupidly I also made dinner plans for Saturday. Not stupid as in I don't want to go, because I do. It's just that it means that Saturday is REALLY full on. As is Sunday. Hmmm...

    I may need a weekend after the weekend.

    Few "interesting" things have happened at work lately. Nothing I'm willing to elaborate in the public sphere but just a number of things have happened that have made me go "hmmm..." And some days I don't really want to be there, but I know very certainly that God wants me to be there so there's no real arguing with that, is there?!

    Trying to find time to write but it seems a little far off now. Hoping things settle down soon!!!! Barely time to Tweet, let alone blog, let alone songwrite.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008