Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 15

    Whizz

    I have no idea where this week has gone. It has honestly gone incredibly fast. I have gained back a flat mate and lost the other for the weekend - to the debaucheries of Queenstown nonetheless! To be fair the flatmate I have gained back is sick and thus not awake yet.

    Work was actually a blur. I'm not entirely sure what I achieved this week! But it must have been something. (Crapski - almost dropped my cup of coffee! Must pay more attention to what I'm doing!)

    Can't wait for Easter next weekend. Finally - more than two days off work!

    Went and visited Mum in hospital last night, doctors say that the surgery went well. She was pretty out of it from all the anesthetic though! She might be discharged today so will pop in and see her later on (as in, when I actually manage to make it into the shower...) Stayed for about an hour or so. Very disconcerting to see ones mother lying in bed with tubes etc poking out of her. *shudder* Not fun.

    Met up with some old O/maxers for Jude's leaving drinks last night at the Dux. Was good to see people I hadn't seen in awhile! Still think they all need to get out of there - but I've made my opinions quite clear on that! Haha.

    She who is leaving and she who should leave ;)

    Me + extremely preggers ex-podmate

    Boys...Wilson found the flash really bright

    We FINALLY get him to smile but now Isaac looks like Wilson smells

    We are awesome...hahaha

    So yes, fun times. Home late - but I guess that's ok on a Friday. Rossy - of the cold and flu like symptoms - was surprisingly enough still awake! Had a bit of a chat but was really tired so yeah.

    And now I really have to start the day!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008