Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 8

    Weekends?

    SO tired. Flatwarming was "great success" (you know the tone, now use it!!) but had to be up early today for an ear test and then out with Mum to look at dresses etc. Not a fun thing to do with very little sleep in you!

    I feel like I haven't really wound down from the week - and yet that is SO what I need to do!!!

    No photos from the flatwarming either - wasn't really the place. Although we LOOKED damn popular as the place was packed out. The boy and I are supposed to be going to another flatwarming tonight. But I can barely keep my eyes open. All I want to do is curl up in bed and watch the last few eps of House that are on my laptop.

    Also as that means that we can start watching the third season of Veronica Mars - which FINALLY showed on Thursday. *parties*

    I have also resigned myself to the fact that I will not have free weekend to do "me" things until mid-April. Yes, my life is THAT exciting. And for three of those four weekends I will be out of town. Thankfully easter comes in there somewhere so hopefully I'll at least be able to veg then...HOPEFULLY.

    We're down south for Easter. The boy's sister's boyfriend is coming to meeting the whole family for the first time. He must be a brave man. It'll probably rain the whole time we're there and we'll be stuck in the house together. Lol.

    Oooh...food's here :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008