Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 25

    Easter

    I am truly sad Easter Break is over. It was such a genuinely relaxing, fun time. We spent time down in Ohau - met the new boy, who seems nice - and did lots of sleeping and eating and walking. And it gave me a really good opportunity to give the Pentax a serious workout. Then I got to jam at church for the Sunday service with a really awesome band - I'm a lucky girl! First time playing with the choir and not being in choir. Weird, but fun.

    It almost sucks having to come back to work, but I guess life goes on...and money must be earned etc. Newspaper industry is truly high paced and crazy though. Today everyone seemed a bit on edge - the long weekend seems to have thrown everything out of whack. Not cool. Here's to tomorrow being better.

    Photos!!! I took over 300 pictures on the weekend. Don't worry, I will spare people the majority of them...lol

    Morning view from the Bach

    Mountains :)

    Windswept boy

    One of Ohau's tourist attractions

    The lake on a windy day :)

    See? Windy :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008