Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 12

    Mmmm....

    I have a strange craving for trifle.

    This is what comes of watching The Office.

    I may make trifle...

    Edit: Okay, have bought the necessary ingredients (and then some!) for making trifle. Shouldn't be too hard, right?

    I bought the latest Hillsong CD on Friday. Well, actually I bought the CD/DVD special edition.

    I wasn't going to...but I felt compelled. Well, I didn't. But I really, really wanted the version of Healer on this CD. Mike Guglielmucci wrote it. For those that don't know, Mike was a youth pastor back in the day. One day he wasn't feeling well and so he went to a doctor to see if they could figure out what was wrong. Turns out he had this wicked aggressive form of blood cancer. They gave him two weeks to live. He went home and wrote this song.

    This was back in 2006.

    If you watch the video, Mike is up there singing with his oxygen tank next to him. He can barely finish the lines of the songs but he sings them with such conviction that you can't help but be moved. We watched the video this week at a music night and I seriously cried.

    It's such a powerful song. It really, really speaks to me. And to be honest it speaks the truth, you know? Nothing is impossible for God. Nothing.

    So far liking the album, really love Stronger. Which we've already been doing in church. Nice to hear it how it's meant to be done though! Brooke Fraser makes a few appearances on it. Will do a full review at some other point.

    PS: Like the new layout? One of my own. I'm loving it at the moment. Just need to get the boy to fix up the links. Last one was way too dark for my liking after awhile!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008