Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 19

    Glorious weekends

    I just don't know where the week's go to. Wasn't it the beginning of July not THAT long ago? And now all of a sudden we are mid (verging on end of) July.

    (Please note that when I say "verging on" it is because I work in the newspaper industry and hence am always three days ahead of myself anyway...I think this is why my weeks go so fast...but I have no empirical proof to back this up with...)

    It is pouring with rain this morning. Was kinda nice to be able to lie in and know that I didn't need to be anywhere for AGES and listening to the rain on the roof. Cold out of bed but what the hey.

    Last night:

    Boys playing Cranium. Smid is like the Godfather.

    We break the pantry door (no, really) and Smid has to fix it. Jen sprays us. Lol.

    Charades...

    We are such children sometimes!!! Ah well, at least we amuse ourselves. Retarded though we may be. I shall miss such nights.

    I feel like I should have lots to do today, but am completely unmotivated to move from the couch to having a shower. Although I really need to...

    Digression: I made an egg and mushroom muffin sandwich for breakfast...very tasty but resulted in egg getting EVERYWHERE. My clothes, my hair...argh!

    Hence need for shower. I'm sure everyone wanted - no, NEEDED - to know that. Hah!

    Am glad for a work free day. And even better than a work free day is a work free haircut achieving day. I have needed a hair cut for SO long and have been putting it off because of non-money-having-ness. (Hint: If you hyphenate everything it automatically becomes a word - coining and assimilation into the general lexicon be damned!) But the payrise has FINALLY kicked in and I am celebrating. Plus, if I get hairdresser for the wedding out of this I will be stoked.

    Double whoop for no work though, everything is getting a little "politic" and catty. Tired of it. Some people just need to get over past issues and let bygones be bygones. Don't ruin what we have!!! Lol.

    Right...shower time!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008