Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 16

    Crappity crapski

    Well there are a number of reasons why this Monday particularly sucks the big one.

    1) It's freaking freezing!!!!! Seriously it's like winter out there. It's almost like we jumped from hot summer weather to the depths of winter.

    2) From 3pm today I will basically be the only person from my team actually at work... *sigh*

    3) The Killers cancelled their Chch show!!!! "Personal reasons" my ass!! That's a total cop-out! They've only postponed their Auckland show...what up with that????!! And what am I supposed to get Isaac for his birthday now??? Highly inconvenient!

    Oh well...the only positive is that it's lunchtime. I have photos to post (for a change) and will do that tonight so no more bitching and moaning!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008