Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 17

    Sunday Funday

    Photos as promised...

    On Sunday we totally got ourselves along to The Outwits performance of The Complete History of Cinema...Abridged. It was awesome, those guys are funny as! It was the last night otherwise I would recommend that all others go along. It was a good crowd and we brought a picnic - fun times :)


    Jeremy is angered at having to wait for the play to start

    We are less impatient!

    Anyway, I didn't take photos of the play as the play was on and I was more engrossed in it's amusing-ness than in taking photos. These guys do it every summer in Hagley Park and it's well worth a visit - I'm already looking forward to next year!

    After we made a stop in at the Chinese lantern festival:


    Shiny!

    It would have been fun(ner) if not for the BILLION (I am only exaggerating slightly) people wandering the park and rudely walking in front of people (namely me) trying to take photos. Bastardos!!! They are so rude!! Nevertheless, I persevered despite my hatred of crowds.


    Kitty cat!

    The turtle band - cowabunga!

    Crazy crowdfolk

    Some crazy Asian dude

    Pandas!!!!

    And finally for this photo-blogging moment, my baby!!!


    Whatchu lookin' at punk???!

    Awww...he so cute!!! (No more cutie-cutie!!!) Who remembers that dulux ad???


    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008