Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 10

    Speculation is rife

    Did Chis Brown really attack Rhianna? I love how everyone seems to be taking this as fact regardless of there being no evidence to it.Normally I wouldn't even be THAT interested...but work has been ridiculously quiet lately!

    *sigh*

    I would give just about anything to be on holiday again!

    But the good news is that the v-day potatoes sold for $20!!!!! I'm stoked that people apreciated what a good cause it is! I'm really quite proud to have participated :)

    And we'll do it all again this weekend!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008