Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 13

    Valentine's Day

    So I was pondering how commercialized Valentine's Day has become as I walked to work this morning. Especially these days with retailers trying to "beat the recession"!

    But...having thought about it a little it's kind of good to have that wee reminder to spend time together (even if you can't use your Entertainment Book vouchers - what's up with that?!!) and it doesn't HAVE to be ridiculously expensive either.

    People are busy and relationships take quite the pounding in this old world! It's nice to say this is our time.

    Or at least I think so anyway...

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008