Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 28

    Busy.

    I haven't had much to say lately. Life has been, to put it simply, crazy.

    Which probably explains why I'm feeling so drained today. I've basically had three weeks without a weekend. Consistantly. I keep looking forward to the next weekend only to find that it is full of "stuff".

    Thing is, I don't mind the "stuff". In fact, most of it was quite enjoyable. Some of it was even awesome. It's just the timing that sucks.

    It's really made me think about the way I spend my time. (Time seems so precious at the moment.) I am really, positively quite sure that busy-ness is a massive, life-sucking tool of the devil. Here's the thing, right? If can be busy with all matter of stuff that is abso-positively eternal - in the sense that it is a good way to spend my time. But if I'm giving out all the time I also need the time to fill up myself spiritually.

    Because, and I'll be frank - living eternal is pretty difficult. I feel really challenged to start living my life in a way that counts. The thing is, I've found it really, really hard. It's like the moment I started trying all I found was roadblocks in the form of tiredness, leading to frustration, annoyance and all manner of other things. I know I need to lean on God more. But in the middle of the full on, frustrating day, I find it really difficult to step back and take perspective.

    Learning curve, right? If there was an easy way I'd LOVE to know what it is!

    Sadly, I'm quite doubtful of there being an easy way.

    Lucky God is full of grace.

    This week coming up is, again, crazy busy. I don't want my relationships to suffer for busy-ness and in a way they have been. Both with God and with Isaac and with other people. It's such a fine balance that I'm still learning about what that is.

    Lucky God is full of grace.

    Better still - lucky God knows who I was meant to be, and I trust he'll steer me in the right direction.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008