Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 5

    Hello June!

    It's winter and it's COLD. Supposed to possibly snow (again) tomorrow so we'll see how that goes! I finally went out and got some new layering basics from Dotti since they're having a sale and all!

    That and most of my basics are getting a few holes in them due to over-wearing. Work clothes wear out so quickly!

    (Am slightly distracted...Petespace is on Rove)

    Right...Petespace is over.

    This week has been INTENSE at work. We're full on into new system training/updates and changing just about everything. One more week and we are re-entering EVERYTHING into the new system. Fun times.

    Highlight of the week (apart from Isaac coming home from the West Coast) was seeing STOMP at the James Hay on Tuesday night. Opening night even! It was incredible. No photos as they weren't allowed, but I cannot believe the sense of rhythm those people have! It was so much fun and they had us all clapping and stomping along by the encore. And they were hilarious!

    Dom Post review here (I can't find the Press one!)

    If you want to go - and you should - you can buy tickets here. Only 8 shows so get in quick!

    ANNND tomorrow is another show day. We are going to Disney's Princess Wishes on Ice. Yes, childish I know - but oh what a way to relive my childhood!!!! I'm excited :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008