Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 21


    Awww...look it's us before the Law Ball. It looks really crappy and pixelated on my computer at work - hopefully it's just my crap screen resolution.

    Anyway. The snow didn't come in time today. It snowed for all of 5 minutes whilst we were in team meeting and it didn't settle at all due to it being too wet on the ground. Damn. And it's just hailed and it's now raining...again.

    *two calls later...*

    And now the sun's out. Stupid weather. It just doesn't seem to make up it's mind these days. I just want it to snow to blizzard-like proportions so that we'll get sent home. Unfortunately the weather looks like it really will clear this time :P

    Poop.

    This time next week I'll be on the way to Wellington!!!!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008