Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 25

    *cough* *hack* *wheeze* *die*

    I think I'm dying. Actually, that's not true. I'm just sick - which sucks the big one because it's two - count 'em TWO - days to wellington. Which is awesome and would be awesome if both me and the boy weren't sick-ish. The boy's worse off than I am, he's all achey as well which smacks of the flu. Which is not good. So hopefully he'll take it easy and will be better by Thursday.

    I haven't been sleeping as well, which just makes it that much worse to tell you the truth. I keep waking up at like 6am and not really getting back to sleep until my alarm goes off at 7.30. At which point I feel really sleepy and not at all like leaving my bed. Which would be great if I didn't have to get up at get ready for work.

    Not good. Not good at all.

    But I suppose that, as much as I'd love to curl up in bed and sleep the day away, life goes on. Which is why I'm at work rather than caving and calling in sick as I was going to at about 7am. I may regret this though.

    We shall see.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008