Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 18

    Awww...warm fuzzies :)

    I got the nicest email when I got into work today...

    Everybody: "Awwww..."

    No really. Turns out the boy thought it was appropriate to list all that he deems as my good qualities. Which is incredibly sweet of him. Because he's nice that way. And I kinda like him because he is nice.

    Mushy stuff aside.

    Looks like Inspire is being postponed this year. *gaspshockhorror* And the date it's been moved to is (dun dun duuunnn) the same date as youth camp. *smack*

    (Are you liking the sound effects???)

    DT did ring to talk to me about it around the time they were thinking of the date change. And me - being the person in authorithy I am - okayed it. (What I really said was: "Ummm...um, well it's Wayne and Libby. Youth camp happens every year...")

    So:




    On the 22nd of september, Wayne and Libby Huria. At HPCC. At Inspire. And I'm gonna be there! It's gonna be awesome. I honestly cannot wait. It is going to be awesome.

    Or rather: AWESOME!

    Yes.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008