Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 11

    catch my disease...

    What an awesome weekend.

    Of course it helped that I had monday off work. But it would have been awesome nonetheless because sunday night was absolutely amazing. First off, the strives performed their little buns off on Sunday night. They were fantastic as is - because any band with Lou, Luke, Zac and Steve are awesome - but Zac and his mate Aaron shared their testimonies as well. And there is seriously something about grown men crying that is just incredible.

    And what stories they had.

    I already knew part of Zac's story because he'd shared it at Fuel. But man. He talked about the ex-wife and everything. Hard stuff. I just wanted to give him a hug. Which he totally wouldn't have appreciated being the hard man that he is.

    He's not all that much of a hard man. But yeah.

    And his mate Aaron. Maaate. His story was just crazy. It was insane. Demonic attacks and the whole work. It was awesome. Well, scary-awesome, but awesome nonetheless because it just brought to light how much work goes into the saving of one soul. Craziness.

    And then Luke. Man, I was so incredibly proud of Luke that night. He was on the verge of tears and...I wanted to hug him too!! I was so proud. It was awesome. And the music was awesome and Zac pulled out all these mad guitar skills that I didn't even know he had.

    Whatta punk.

    Anyway, and I had the day off yesterday. Which just made it that much more awesome because I could even sleep till 9.30. Which is amazing for me. It was just fun.

    Long weekends = the bomb.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008