Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 27

    *dance*

    I'm going to Wellington today!!!! Well, not today. I'm at work today - but I'll be heading to Wellington tonight! Actually, we'll be Kaikoura tonight - but Kaikoura is on the way to Wellington!!!

    *dance*

    I'm so excited :)

    Yay! All I have to do is survive work, go home, pack, have tea with the parentals and then we're off. Also, hopefully the boy picks me up from work on time. He dropped me off today because he was going to clean out my car - but then discovered that the breaks on his car aren't actually working properly. Which is BAD. So he's got my car today.

    Yay - WELLINGTON!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008