Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 22

    Christmas prep!

    Ugh. I'm exhausted and hungry and COLD. It's freakin freezing - what is UP with that???? You'd think it was the height of winter rather than the middle of summer.

    Example: It's warmed up a little, Mozilla tells me that the temperature outside is 11c. 11!!!! It should be like 23 or something. I should no be having to wear my winter jacket when I head out - nor should I have to have three layers on or be wearing ugg boots inside. *sigh*

    Bbq tonight should at least be interesting. I've made kebabs. It was supposed to be at the beach, but the weather has made that impossible. So it's here. On the eve of the Christmas eve eve party. (Like the number of "eves"?)

    Speaking of which - I made a HUGE batch of peanut butter cookies for the party and I'm planning on making peach cake sometime today as well :) AND...on christmas itself I'll be making oreo cheesecake and potato salad to bring to the parentals. I love cooking. I volunteered to cook on Christmas eve so that we can have a flat tea. It's gonna be a roast chicken. Which is nice and uh...wintery.

    So yes, LOTS of cooking. The final presents were bought today and there should be a picture post soon!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008