Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 23

    A Bone... (and pictures...)


    Nice of JKR to throw us one :)

    Now if only she'd hurry up and write it. (I'm not demanding at all!)

    It's amazing the amount of time I feel I have to update this blog now that I'm on holiday. (Yeah, don't get used to it - the three people that read this!)

    So, I'm making this a day of random pictures. Today, I'm making peach cake. (Thanks to Anne Hathaway's recipe in Woman's Day...) Also, thanks to the miracle of fan bake - it's done (I think) sooner than expected.

    It's looking a TAD burnt, but once I dust it with icing sugar it should be all good.

    The one thing that frustrates me is that we don't have a cake rack. But it should be all good for tonight. I'm just letting it sit in the oven as I type this. Hopefully it tastes good. I substituted lemon zest for orange zest.

    What's amazing is I've done all this before taking a shower. I woke up at 10.15 and went "oh crap!" because I'm supposed to be going to Isaac's for lunch for his sister's birthday. And I wanted to bake before hand. And now, instead of having a shower (or at least doing pilates....)

    **whoops, have just gotten the cake out and it looks like peach slice because it didn't rise enough because the pan I used was too big! Lol***

    It looks better in the tin, maybe I'll leave it there...


    Choir at WPiTP!!! Yay! Look, you can JUST see me up the back there. (I have conveniently pointed myself out just so no one is left out of the loop...)

    Anyway, it was FREEZING up there. I couldn't feel my hands after. But we did pretty good (if I do say so myself...) and I was impressed when I saw the video the monday after.

    Ahhh...pre-Christmas fun.

    People keep coming round to drop stuff off - well, two people have. Haha, how's that for exaggeration. Although the landlord did drop off a nice hamper for us :) Bless his cotton socks.

    And I really should shower now...it's almost 12...

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008