Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 1

    December!!

    It's basically the end of the year now.

    This time last year I was in Singapore, on my way to the UK. THAT was fun. This time this year I am working. Still. I have been here 7 months now. How crazy is that????!

    Last year sounded like a whole lot more fun, but I suppose we all have to grow up sometime!

    It's funny, I went to my parents' for tea last night and as I was driving back home I thought of several years back when uni was still pretty new and the number of times that I'd driven down that road and how Jem used to live on the way and I'd stop in to pick him up or go over on my way home from prayer meeting and wake him up...

    I feel so old now. Lol! Now I don't even have to drive past, cuz his room is right next to mine. AND I only drive the road from Papanui to Hornby once a week...

    It just surprised me how much things had changed, not in a particularly bad way. Just different.

    In other news...the technician says that my laptop has nothing wrong with it. AND they charged my $50 to tell me that. I believed him too, right up until this morning when it started playing up again. I hate it.

    I'm going to get a new one tomorrow :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008