Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 30

    Rain...

    Rain rain go away come again another day...

    It is pouring down outside. It makes me not want to be at work but to be home in bed. Lucky it's thursday and there's only friday to go! What's weird was that it was so warm yesterday, verging on HOT. And I'm exceptionally cold today.

    Brrr...

    Stuff tells me that it's 9 degrees outside. It makes me cold just thinking about it!

    Today is going reasonably slow. I suppose it's the last day of the month though. On the upside, I'm getting a lot of reading done. I bought Eragon with the book voucher my brother got me for my birthday and I'm really getting into it now :)

    I'm looking forward to the movie coming out now too. It doesn't look half bad!

    So much food at work today because we're celebrating birthdays!! Uggh...I'll start feeling sick soon. Meanwhile I'm praising my stroke of genius for buying/bringing S&V chips and dip :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008