Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 7

    x _ x

    *ded*

    I'm so tired lately. It's incredible. Work's been pretty busy recently and all sorts of things have been happening. Crazy times.

    Youth group was exhausting tonight and we didn't even do much. I actually honestly can't wait for term to end!!!! (Which is terrible but true!!)

    Hamner trip this weekend. SO not looking forward to giving up another weekend so soon. But because of exams it might be small numbers anyway. Hopefully...

    FINALLY talked to Tim today about working part-time. We shall see how I go...

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008