Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 19

    Busy busy busy

    It's been awhile since I updated. Probably because this time of year is strangely busy. It all seems to go so fast. We've just had our end of year leaders retreat for youth group. Now THAT'S random as it doesn't seem like all that long ago it was start of year retreat.

    It was fun, being up in Hamner for the long weekend. We had good times despite the sandfly bites. I seriously got bit on my ass!!! (You cannot even begin to comprehend how annoying that is!!)

    It was really good as well. Muz and Janice came out for a day and we had a real significant time with them talking about struggles, things we appreciated about each other and just dealing to some of the problems we have been having.

    I sat and talked to Rob yesterday arvo and just cried and cried and cried. Yes, I am SUCH a girl. Lol. But it was really good. It was like I met with God and finally, finally heard him say "I love you" and "You're worth it." Which is something I hadn't heard in awhile. I think I've been internalising things for too long!!! So I feel a lot better about tuesday nights and maybe I can handle it now! At least till the end of the year and then that era is over for me. For now. :)

    It was also real cool cuz we appreciated Ness for doing youth work for 15 years. 15!!!! Crazy, eh??? I had such an "interesting" time putting together the video. To the point of wanting to throw my laptop out the window. But it all worked in the end. Yay! I'm actually quite proud of it. The funniest part being the bloopers. *wink*

    Anyway, I'm hungry so it definately feels like breakfast (or at least coffee) time!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008