Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 23

    Sydney!

    We're going to Sydney!!!!!!!!!

    Ticket cost: $608 - for two people
    (includes airline taxes, fuel surcharge ect)

    All we need to pay on top of that is $25pp departure tax!

    That's $304 per person!!!!!

    I'm so excited. It's only for four days - but it's still so exciting!!! Okay, it's also not till January. But it's still so exciting!!!

    I haven't left the country for a whole year! (Almost.) Actually, as of this weekend, it'll be exactly a year since I was last in Sydney. For a day. Yep, 24 hour stopover. Lol.

    Only, this time it'll be so much better because the boy is coming AND we're flying Emerites. (I hear they have hot towels...)

    Now, all we need to do is sort out accomodation...lol

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008