Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 28

    Birthdays!

    Was a weekend of birthdays :) Jen's 21st on the Saturday night was great fun and the food was SO good. Seriously. It was tapas and I ate SO MUCH. It was fantastic!! Anyway, have lots of photos from the "do":


    Jen and I...I'm a little rosy-cheeked, I know! :P

    Flat photo!


    Jan and I and the manniquin! Lol.

    Our table before the messy eating began!

    The Hornby Crew


    All the girls!

    Much fun and hilarity was had. And we even managed to remain quite sober for it all. (Probably cuz we had to pay for drinks!) But it was a great excuse to dress up - and my new dress from Aussie even arrived in time - which was grand because I could dress up in new things. (I like new things...)

    Anyway, was also my birthday on Sunday. Which is not something I frequently advertise. I am now another year older. Lol. But it was all in all a good day. Picked the boy up from the airport at a ridiculously early time and went back to bed. Then we went for lunch and the Wineshed. Which is REALLY pretty and the food was fantastic!

    THEN the flatmates threw me a psuedo-surprise birthday party. Psuedo surprise because I knew that they had something planned. But very sweet of them nonetheless.

    Anyway, was LOTS of fun, AND I had the day off work yesterday and I got my hair done! Yay. So I feel all pretty and shiny now. That and work's going quick. Yay.


    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008