Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 22

    Argh.

    My laptop has totally died on me.

    At a completely inconvinient time.

    I hate it.

    Especially since I was supposed to bring to work today to work on some design stuff. Which I was REALLY looking forward to seeing as how it'd mean that I'd have at LEAST an hour and a half doing nothing on phones. NOTHING.

    I am not amused with it at all!

    Grrr....the screen completely died on me. Everytime I turn it on it starts up and then wobbles majorly like there's HUGE interference. Then it completely fades to white. It's the most pain in the ass thing ever.

    So annoyed right now!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008