Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 8

    Why?

    Why do people insist on wasting my time?

    I don't care that you want an envelope specifically for posting books at 90c. We have a book mailer. That is all I know. If you don't want that, well, I really don't care.

    I don't care that our Oki Toner cartridges are too expensive for your liking. That's the price, like it or lump it.

    I don't care that you normally get a list of all your printer cartridges that you use sent out. If you can't give me more information than I normally order a brother fax cartridge I can't find the cartridge for you.

    Grrr...

    On the upside. I win for "outstanding commitment to our customer's and our business". If only they knew!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008