Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 5

    Techno Geek

    I am now the proud owner of not one, but two laptops. How geeky can I get??? Lol. But the new one is SO pretty. It's an Acer and has a built-in webcam and is SO MUCH faster than the old laptop. (Which I am selling btw...so I won't be the owner of two laptops for too much longer!) But oh so pretty! *sigh*

    In fact, it's sitting by me at work now. Yeah, *geek*

    I have spent all today cutting out elves for christmas in lieu of our pod decorations. Tim's away so it's actually quite fun :) Not that he's an old stick in the mud or anything. But he's still the TL and he's so competitive that it gets in the way of having fun sometimes. Well, at least, I feel bad if I'm slacking off!

    Today's gone quick though!!!

    I've finished Eragon, Eldest AND Uglies and Pretties this week so far. (I edit this post on Thursday...lazy, I know!) I'm going to buy Specials tonight so I can finish at least ONE trilogy. I hate that the Inheritance one isn't finished yet, it's sucked me in like a sucking thing. I can't wait till the movie comes out. In fact, I discovered today that KFC are giving out Eragon lunch boxes for the kids meals with toys. SO EXCITED!

    I get sucked into these things too easily.

    I'd actually go buy it from KFC if I wasn't so broke at the moment. I hate being broke. I can only go to Borders tonight because work gave us all $50 Westfield vouchers for Christmas. I'm not broke, broke, but I've seriously over-spent this month and I don't get paid for like another week. (Or slightly less...)

    I can go home soon. 20 mins and counting...

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008