Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 5

    argh

    Currently I'm feeling a little...

    * drained
    * pulled apart
    * tired
    * overwhelmed
    * out of control

    I wish I could...

    * fix you
    * curl up in bed
    * sleep forever
    * step up
    * be a better person

    I'm so sick of...

    * work and dramas and sagas to do with
    * the lack of time for anything in my life
    * worrying about you
    * being so tired
    * noise

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008