Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 14

    The Final of House

    Watched the final of House MD (for the season!) and cried.

    I don't need to warn anyone about SPOILERS, do I?? (Not sure where it's showed and not showed...definitely hasn't showed here yet...)

    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    SPOILERS!!!!!

    I never thought I'd cry at House. But the final (all two parts) was just insanely dramatic. I mean...look at the pictures:



    What was even more incredible was that I just couldn't really imagine myself liking Amber. She'd always been such a b*tch to House - hence her name - but she really, really loved Wilson. The whole episode with the buying the new bed and putting up with the waterbed thing really built the whole thing up.

    And the whole time you're wondering if she really did have an affair or one night with House when actually it was all his fault. GAHHH!!! I knew she was going to die - my flatmates are good like that...Smid told me that he almost cried when he watched it and Jem also said it was quite dramatic.

    But the way she died and there being NOTHING the team could do to help her and Wilson being able to say goodbye...

    Heart-wrenching.

    And House and Cuddy....

    She's holding his hand!!! And at the end where she's asleep on the chair next to him....you can't help thinking "Man she really cares for him!" And Wilson being in the room when House wakes up and the eye contact and then he leaves...

    WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT SEASON????

    The whole House/Wilson friendship is on the line. And what will happen between House/Cuddy? The angst, the angst. Although I can see where the new season's going and I applaud the writers - now that they're not striking - for keeping it original.

    But the very end, when Wilson gets into bed and he finds the note from Amber? My heart almost stopped. Seriously. I think I started crying all over again.

    I love TV.

    Pictures courtesy of house_daily

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008