Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 1

    Loving long weekends take two

    How good of the Queen to have a birthday this weekend! Just what I need after an EXTREMELY stressful week.

    So far I have done a lot of grocery shopping at many different places - bargains!!! (Like 99c Brunch bars and 99c flour...) And two batches of baking and two loads of washing. Exciting, I know.

    Oh, but what WAS exciting...

    Super 14 Final last night!!!

    Now, I'm not normally a huge rugby fan...but it was the final, and McCaw AND Carter were playing. And it was Robbie Dean's last night as coach...it was bloody good game. I don't think there was a MOMENT in there where you felt not-tense. And the results...


    Favorite part of the coverage was when McCaw looked a little tearful at his interview at the end. Awww...

    We ran out to the street so we could see the fireworks from the stadium - one of the pluses of watching at the boy's parents' house.

    Am reading up on how to look after plants. We got given a rubber plant for our engagement and am looking at repotting it as the pot seems very small. We also have a yucca (we the flat) that looks as though it is slowly dying outside as the leaves are all yellow and it actually seems to be shrinking...It's not mine so to speak. But I do feel like we could look after it a little better. Especially since they are supposed to be easy plants to look after!!!

    Am also re-reading Harry Potter, as is my yearly activity. Up to book three, so am really churning through them now! (The long weekend probably helps!) Book four is one of the big ones though so that should take me a wee while longer!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008