Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 11

    Whoop!

    It's so nice to be appreciated!!! I feel like I've been busting my ass for AGES at work. Been getting semi-frustrated with the state of things. Not the team, more the new member of the team...SO not right for the role.

    I know, I know, I'm judgemental. Working on it!!!

    But there are some things I find really hard to tolerate. Laziness is one of them, and people who have spent most of their life depending on mummy and daddy to bail them out and pay their way hence they have never had to work a day in their lives.

    Now of course this is biased because I know people who have done that who I love dearly. In some ways it's a cultural thing too...I really hate culture sometimes, maybe because I struggle with it. I feel so clearly one way - and one culture - and yet I have another one foisted on me.

    ANYWAY...I digress. There's no way we can untangle the complicated web of how I feel in one sitting! Especially not about culture...

    But yes, pay reviews today. And feel VERY appreciated. VERY.

    Now if only I could collapse and sleep forever :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008