Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 28

    Okay...so, whatever happened to weekends where one could just laze around and do nothing? I feel like I haven't really stopped doing things for the past two weeks. And they have FLOWN by...all of a sudden it's July???

    What happened to June???

    Also, July seemed very far away not that long ago and now it is basically here. On Tuesday.

    Crazy...it's been so, so busy but really, really fun (if not stressful...)!

    I'm in this place where I'm not very descriptive at the moment. It's weird. So often I get this feeling like I'm part of something so much bigger than me and I still don't know what that thing is. I don't know where my path leads at the moment...it's a little like blindness, but it's exciting as well.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008