Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 8

    For those that were wondering

    I did go to uni last night. My night-time visits to university appear to be more frequent than when I actually was at university. Hm.

    Anyway, my arrival coincided - funnily enough - with a study break. Which was nice. We actually had to be strict on the time - which was not nice. But that's okay. So we went to McCafe (because Coffee Culture was closing) - I hadn't been there in ages. It felt weird to be there. It's so McDonalds but with real cafe stuff. Anyway, my chai latte was definately not up to standard, which I wasn't too happy about. But I coped.

    We were both so tired last night that I'm not entirely sure if any of our conversation made sense. But that's all right. It was good though because otherwise I just wouldn't see him. What with me being away over the weekend and him have a 72hour take home test and a project due Monday next week. All of which really kinda does suck. But oh well.

    I'm begining to remember why I decided way back when that I was too busy for a love life. Because I am really too busy for a love life. Now, I know that monthly anniversaries are a bit of a bum anyway - but I'm not even around for the next two monthly anniversaries I will incur. Which also kinda sucks. Actually, to tell you the truth - my weekend calander doesn't even free up till the 14th of July. July.That's like a month (less a day) away.

    How insane is that???????

    It doesn't help that the boyfriend is super-intelligent and is somehow managing to study both law and commerce as well as work part time and run his own business. I think that we're potentially both crazy.

    Oh well.

    I have a feeling that I need a holiday. It's quietened down at work again. But I'm so over customers today.

    Maybe I don't need a holiday. But I want one.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008