Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 23

    friday, fabulous friday!!

    **** note: the title of this post is an unconscious (or conscious) not towards the fantastically, fantabulous song that Ali and I wrote last year on 40hour famine night. *****

    It's friday. Yay. Note the lack of enthusiasm. You know why this is? Because we're not at the end of friday yet. And I've had some horrendous calls at work today. Seriously. There was the woman who put me through to her boss because her half pallet of paper had been delivered downstairs and the mainfreight man wouldn't bring it upstairs and they are an "extremely busy offise and not about to send people downstairs to pick up the paper".

    Because I am all powerful and I can get burly mainfreight men to do exactly as I tell them on a whim. Seriously.

    We're partying at work today. It's Sue's last day. :( But we do have a crapload of food hanging around our pods.

    Teehee.

    Anyway, this weekend isn't very exciting because the boy is studying. I understand that it's important and all. But I'd really like some quality time. Mainly because I haven't actually seen him since last weekend and I'm a selfish person. I'm feeling the un-love. :P And normally it would be fine because we're both insanely busy at the moment, but I'm not going to see him till next weekend at this rate and it won't be till the saturday and that's the other boy's 21st and while I love the other boy it does just mean time with the boy, with other people. Which is SO not quality time.

    Argh.

    Anyway. Flat/workmate is sending me some seriously strange emails. Lol. I refuse to ponder the boy situation any longer. RE-fuse. I'm going out with someone WAY more fun tonight anyway. :P

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008