Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 29

    you had a bad day....

    I have Daniel Powter stuck in my head. Fun.

    It's okay, the radio at work appears to have moved on to some sort of semi-rap business. Also fun. Actually, to tell the truth I don't really mind Daniel Powter all that much.

    I'm bored though. This end of the month quietness is getting to me. And workmate down the way is on annual leave today so there's not even anyone to harass. NO ONE is recieving calls today. How dull.

    Although to be fair all the calls I've taken today appear to be stupidly complicated ones. Like that require lots of follow up work. I'd like less follow up work please.

    So. It's been two months today and I'm too busy tonight to even appreaciate it properly. Hah. Oh well. Some things are more important. Like a tribute to the youth pastor heading up north for a presbyterian youth conference. WHY do videos take so long to edit???? Gutted. BUT it does look mighty fine. I'm enjoying it. And I'm almost done, so hopefully I'll get a LITTLE time with the boy tonight.

    As in more than half an hour - which is about the sum of the time I've spent with him this week. Time is so hard to find these days...

    Yeah, life is all just drama. I can't wait till NEXT weekend because I think I've got the monday off. Yay!!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008