Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 19

    Illness is no fun :P

    I had two days off work last week. Gutted eh? What sucks is that I'm STILL not better today but I felt obliged to come in. I've coughed on two customers so far. (Which is going to be SO bad for my quality this week...)

    On the upside it's an hour till my next break!!!

    It's been a crazy weekend. I think I slept for about 10 hours yesterday. I went to bed right after CSI at 9.30 and didn't get up till about 7.30 this morning. PLUS I'd slept for about an hour that afternoon as well. It was grand. I am feeling a bit tired now though - which is kinda scary. But I have a feeling that it's to do with the warmth in the call centre.

    AND we barn danced on Saturday night. Very exciting stuff. It was drummer-boy's 21st and Turkey Buzzard was playing. It was very, very cool. But also the reason why I think I'm sick. The rapid temperature changes - very hot when dancing and VERY cold otherwise - probably did me in. And it was a marginally late night and I'd been up for stocktake rather early.

    Which reminds me, stocktake wasn't TOO bad. Just FREEZING cold as apparently the heaters in here are on a timer and don't come on till 9am. Which was when we finished. (Naturally!) But all in all it wasn't too bad. Just a couple of hours. It was the early start that nearly did me in!

    I did sleep for ages yesterday though. (Despite my extremely LONG 3hour meeting in the afternoon!) The boy has been particularly nice. He came over last night and brought me tea, scented 3 ply tissues (!!!) and hot lemon drink. Which was rather nice of him considering he's in the midst of exam study. Bless his little cotton socks!

    It is now officially an hour and 15mins before I can go home. It is also the first full day of work I've done in about a week. Scary, I know. I was trying to look at flight prices online as the boy and I are thinking of doing a long weekend in Wellington. But I've given up as we haven't settled on dates. I'd really like to go though - it'll be relaxing :)

    And now I shall read my book.

    1 comment:

    Mandia said...

    going over to sydney next fri!! too bad i'm not allowed the detour to NZ.. boo.

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008