Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 16

    Picture post!!!





    Here's something to keep you all entertained for the next wee while. (When I stop being lazy and manage to actually write something of relevance...)

    Pictures from the weekend!!! Here are all the reasons I love Living Springs:


    Sunrise from Harbour View


    The harbour in all it's glory :)

    Happy leaders all on camp...

    Then came monday....AND NO WORK!!! Why? I hear you ask? Check this out!

    It freaking snowed! In JUNE! WAY too early for snow, but it still snowed!!!

    It was also very cold. Which was expected. But which also did not prevent us from having a wee bit of a snowball war...

    As you can see! Muwahaha!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008