Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 7

    I have decided...

    That I want to be married.

    Not just yet. But sometime soon.

    Now, this is the height of my boredom at work. I have this nice, sparkly ring that I wear on the ring finger of my right hand. Which is not the engagment finger as that resides on the left hand. Nonetheless it is rather engagement-like. I like the way it looks and want a permenant one on my left hand. Hence the desire to get married.

    Although I do confess that I feel rather young for such a commitment. I've always said that I'd like to get married at 25. A fact that I confessed to the boyfriend the other night on the way back from Akaroa. Not that it was a leading question or anything - I have a feeling that he just wanted to know.

    Now then. I have decisions to make. Do I go visit the boy at university tonight after small groups or do I just go to bed? If I visit him not, then I shall not see him till next week. A fact which I abhor.

    Hmmm....

    I get to go home in two minutes!!!!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    congrates

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008