Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 31

    Random asides

    random aside on my life:

    Next monday is Queen's Birthday. This equals a public holdiay, which equals a day off work. I am utterly thrilled about this. Mainly because I haven't had a day off in about a month. (And I'm so totally used to being a uni bum...) What I really wanted to do with my exciting day off was to steal the bf and drag him to Hamner - where there would be hot pools and just general relaxingness. (Which is not a word, but the linguist in me doesn't care...) Instead, he has to work on stupid uni assignments and projects - which is I guess, the downside of being a uni bum. And I have to move and set up house instead. Which is SO not how I envisaged spending my nice day off.

    Damnit.

    Also because I am away on leaders training next weekend and due to full time work commitments etc I don't really see the bf as much as I'd like. Although then again, if I had my way I'd see him all the time and that wouldn't be healthy either.

    BUT I REALLY WANT TO GO TO HAMNER AND I CAN'T EVEN TAKE THE OTHER BOY BECAUSE HE HAS AN EXAM ON TUESDAY....

    Damn uni students. I wish they'd just get themselves organised!!!!

    /end random aside on my life

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008