Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 4

    Isaiah 53

    I randomly started reading Isaiah 53 today and was just struck by the fact that it was describing someone I knew. I exchanged all the "our", "we" and "us" 's for "my", "I" and "me" 's. It's a great chapter. Man...sometimes I get blown away by God.

    I've been so insanely busy that I haven't really had time to think recently. The past two days have been crazy. The boy tells me that I'm probably doing too much. AND he's probably right - but it always slows down. Mostly. Argh.

    I tell myself it's just this week - but next week I start work and if I think life's insane now... *shudders*

    I imagine work will get better after the first four weeks or so. Y'know, when the training period's over. And what appeals to me about this job is the lack of stress. Or so friends tell me - I swear I can get stressed over anything.

    Anyway, all this busy-ness can't exactly be good. Seriously. I actually had a quiet time today - with a random chapter from the bible because I'd left the bible I normally use in the car (man, I'm so spiritual!) and it was actually really good :) I haven't had a quiet time in so long. Or, at least a quiet time in which I wasn't completely distracted with thoughts of the boy.

    Which reminds me: sometimes I really do think he's too good to be true. Maybe I imagined him up and he's just a figment of my imagination.

    Hmm...interesting thought!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008