Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 13

    hurry-sickness

    I recall a sermon I heard not too long ago wherin the one sermonizing (yes, it's a word...use it my pretties!) used the term "hurry-sickness".

    I have this disease.

    It's terrible. Last night was the first night all week that I'd slept for over 8 hours. I honestly would have gone to bed at 8.30 if I hadn't rung the boy to see how his essay was going. (It wasn't....) As it was I was in bed before 10 - which is a small miracle these days.

    But yes...hurry-sickness. It makes you really stressed. I'm almost positive I have it.

    symptom #1: whenever I drive anywhere I get really annoyed at the drivers in front of me who are going 1-5km/h under the speed limit. Or the drivers who just sit on the speed limit.

    symptom #2: whenever I'm in the supermarket and about to go to the check out I religiously check to see which lane has the least number of people and how much stuff is in everyone's trolley/basket. This way I'll know how quick I'll get through.

    symptom #3: it takes 3 mins to heat up a meal in the microwave???? *spazzes* It should SO be quicker...and frozen microwave meals are the worst. I had one that took 10 mins the other day...and THAT just about killed me too.

    symptom #4: when I sat for a few minutes the other day just to focus and think etc I was late for work - which led to a really stressed out drive to work.

    So yes. That's all I can think of for now. But I really do think that I need to just stop for awhile (You have NO idea how much I've been looking forward to today...). The boy's been great, he took me out on thursday night and I just didn't have to think at all. He's so sweet. :) Seriously...I might have gone spare on thursday if not for him.

    It does kinda make me wonder why we rush around so much. I tend to make myself busy and I don't really know why I do that....

    Hm...

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008