Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 27

    rugby amongst other things...

    Super 14 final!!!! TONIGHT!!!!

    To tell the truth, I'm not all THAT excited...I want the Crusaders to win but that's more because I live in Christchurch than from any real passion for rugby. I'll watch rugby - but more because of Dan Carter and Luke McAlister than anything else. In fact, more for Luke than for Dan "underwear model" Carter. More because I hear tales of his arrogance than anything else. Although people who actually know him tell me he's very nice. And he's a damn good player, so I suppose I shouldn't begrudge him his fame and good looks. And I was gutted when he broke his leg last year....until that gave Luke a better chance to show his amazing kicking ability...

    ANYWAY...before this degenerates into shallowness...

    Rugby tonight. Yay. I'll even be watching it, I think. The boy tells me I'll be able to do other things, but as we'll be at his house I'm willing to bet that I'll possibly have to watch the entire game. I suppose if Dan Carter's there I won't mind. :) Haha. Unfortunately Luke won't be playing - being an Auckland boy and all. (At least I think he's from Auckland....)

    I also have to go to a party I don't really want to go to tonight. But I figure since I dragged the boy to a party where he didn't know anyone then he has the right to do the same to me. Poop. I'd have been so much better off in bed. Early. (I'm loving sleep at the moment...)

    Speaking of the boy...it'll be one month on monday. Scary! Normally I wouldn't bother with doing anything for a one month anniversary. I mean, one month is NOT some great achievement - at least in my books. (Actually, I may have even forgotten that it was coming up...) BUT he's actually made reservations at a restaurant in town and he was going to get tickets for the theater as well. (Like the theater - not the movies) But the season's coming to a close. Which really has made it into a sort of big deal.

    Certain unnamed friend whom I caught up with last night thinks that he'll propose. I laughed. I also really, really think that's doubtful. Lol. If he does I'll be very afraid. Actually, it was really good catching up with said friend. She's awesome and the other boy wasn't there so it was definately a really girly time - girl movie (Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants) included! It's a nice movie, definately very chick flickish - not the greatest plot in the world, but I didn't expect it to be - so we were able to converse while the movie went on.

    It did make me want to go to Greece though! Mmm...Greece....

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008